Cleanses The Temple
This story is a prophetic match to Enoch’s ascension into the Temple in heaven in 4270 AA. It is also a match to Jesus’ age 12 visit to the temple where he stays behind.
The story about the Fig Tree is an editorial on the temple at Jerusalem itself. No one would eat figs from this tree again. It is a match to several OT parables.
Nicodemus is going to Jesus like Enoch went to Jesus, causing the listing to be included here.
|Matthew (P)||Mark (P)||Luke (P)|
Heals Blind and Lame
This story links to the earlier temple cleansing. Enoch’s ascension is in view here. He was the youngest known pre-flood king at his departure. He is the point of Jesus’ editorial.
Day/Year Passion Replay
On the theoretical time for the replay of this event the United Nations opened the 64th General Assembly debate. About 100 world leaders assembled in New York City, including Barack Obama.
The schedule for this debate began on September 23, 2009, and ran through September 30, 2009, with nothing scheduled for Sunday, September 27, 2009.
September 23, 2009, was the opening day, and United Nations General Secretary Ban Ki Moon was the opening speech. The following list are the leaders and their schedule. The list uneventful except for a few name that drew severe protests from around the world. The presidents of Libya, Venezuela and Iran all spoke, and these men drew the protests.
Morning Session (9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.)
- Secretary-General of the United Nations H.E. Mr. Ban Ki-moon
- President of the General Assembly H.E. Dr. Ali Abdussalam Treki
- Brazil H.E. Mr. Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, President
- United States of America H.E. Mr. Barack Obama, President
- Libyan Arab Jamahiriya H.E. Colonel Muammar Al-Qadhafi, Leader of the Revolution
- Uganda H.E. Mr. Yoweri Kaguta Museveni, President
- Qatar His Highness Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani, Amir
- Turkmenistan H.E. Mr. Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov, President
- Chile H.E. Mrs. Michelle Bachelet Jeria, President
- Uruguay H.E. Mr. Tabaré Vázquez, President
- Algeria H.E. Mr. Abdelaziz Bouteflika, President
- Republic of Korea H.E. Mr. Lee Myung-bak, President
- France H.E. Mr. Nicolas Sarkozy, President
- Sweden H.E. Mr. Fredrik Reinfeldt, Prime Minister
- Italy H.E. Mr. Silvio Berlusconi, President of the Council of Ministers
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland H.E. Mr. Gordon Brown, Prime Minister
Afternoon Session (3:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.)
- Argentina H.E. Mrs. Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, President
- Tajikistan H.E. Mr. Emomali Rahmon, President
- China H.E. Mr. Hu Jintao, President
- Monaco His Serene Highness Prince Albert II
- Colombia H.E. Mr. Álvaro Uribe Vélez, President
- Honduras (as scheduled) H.E. Mr. José Manuel Zelaya Rosales, President
- Russian Federation H.E. Mr. Dmitry Medvedev, President
- South Africa H.E. Mr. Jacob Zuma, President
- Czech Republic H.E. Mr. Václav Klaus, President
- El Salvador H.E. Mr. Carlos Mauricio Funes Cartagena, President
- Equatorial Guinea H.E. Mr. Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo, President
- Dominican Republic H.E. Mr. Leonel Fernández Reyna, President
- Iran (Islamic Republic of) H.E. Mr. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President
- Bolivia (Plurinational State of) H.E. Mr. Evo Morales Ayma, President
- Ukraine H.E. Mr. Victor Yushchenko, President
- Poland H.E. Mr. Lech Kaczyński, President
- Australia H.E. Mr. Kevin Rudd, Prime Minister
Libya's Qadhafi was most notable because his speech rambled for a full 94 minutes. Iran's Ahmadinejad was also noteworthy because the hall was mostly empty. Many questioned why they were even invited.
On September 24, 2009, the next day, Obama opened and hosted the day's session. This was the first time any President of the United States had done this.
Obama had requested Palestinians and Israelis to a private peace meeting the day before as part of Psalm 95. This had been intended as an Obama plan to reopen the Middle East Peace process. No announcement was made, suggesting this process never got started.
Barack Obama is generally replaying the role of Jesus, as an anti-Christ figure. This was Obama's first presidential visit to the United Nations. The United Nations building functions as a temple, so Obama's visit to the UN matches the general event where Jesus went to the temple. That Obama would host the next day's meeting is an interesting match.
The Book of Mark text for this event mentions how this is a house of prayer for all peoples. The UN General Assembly is the building for all peoples, a match on venue.
The Luke reference mentions how Jesus taught daily, and Obama had 3 public appearances, the first on a Climate Change meeting on September 22, 2009, then here on September 23 with his early morning speech, and then on September 24 with his hosting of the meeting. This daily routine of Obama is a match.
All 3 Gospel accounts of this event include Jesus' rebuke of how this place for prayer has been made into a "bandit's cave." The notable speakers were the controversial speakers, including the leaders of Libya and Iran. These 2 and the media response are a match. But, it may also be that the entire speakers line up itself are bandits because there was no prayer. In any case the media covered the same issue as Jesus, a match.
Buying and selling doves is another feature of these passages, and Obama's attempt to use funding to force a peace process on Israel and the Palestinians is a match. Obama was trying to use money to force a "dove" a peace agreement on Israel, buying and selling peace. Jesus threw this out this time as he did that time.